The North Branch Area High School DECA (Distributive Education Clubs of America) chapter competed Sunday and the following students will advance to the State Career Development Conference March 1-3.
• Justine Joyal - Business Services Marketing - State Qualifier, Community Giving Campaign - State Qualifier
• Lexi Torres and Lina Bushinger - Buying & Merchandising Team - Top 6
• Jadyn Volkman - Employment Interview - Top 6, Food Marketing - Top 6
• Miaya Volkman - Restaurant & Food Service Marketing - Top 6, Community Giving Campaign - State Qualifier
• Tiegan Koeppen - Personal Financial Literacy - 3rd Place, Financial Consulting - 2nd Place, Community Giving Campaign - State Qualifier
• Tyler Novak - Professional Selling - Top 6, Business Services Marketing - State Qualifier
• Derrick Witte - Financial Consulting - 3rd Place, Financial Services Team - State Qualifier
• Luke Fisk - Integrated Marketing Campaign - Top 6, Financial Services Team - State Qualifier.