The annual “Rush City’s Bountiful Boutiques” will be held during opening deer hunting weekend on Nov. 8-10 across five locations in Rush City.
There will be 40-plus artists and vendors selling handcrafted items, unique jewelry, artwork, fiber and fabric items, upcycled items, gourmet foods, vintage goods, soaps and much more.
Locations for the sale are:
- Raven’s Nest, 775 S. Bremer Avenue
- Spare Room at Chucker’s Bowl, 1270 W. 3rd Street
- Hunting Widows Boutique, 640 Bremer Avenue
- Positively 4th Street, 275 W. 4th Street
- Back 40 Market, 4285 470th Street
Shops will be open from 3-7 p.m. on Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday.
A special event called “Boutique After Hours” will be held Friday, Nov. 8, from 7-9 p.m. at Chucker’s Bowl, with an evening of games, shopping specials, musical entertainment, food and fun, all benefiting the Rush City Food Shelf.