To the editor,
Braham Pie Day wishes to thank:
- All of our sponsors for your donations and door prize items.
- All the volunteers that helped with making 746 pies, serving pie, clean up, pie runners, etc.
- Braham sports teams and coaches for all your muscle with helping set up and tear down all the logistic items needed for Pie Day.
- Braham businesses for all your patience with road closures and for being part of Braham community.
- Braham Police and reserve officers, Braham Fire and first responders, and Allina Ambulance Service for keeping our Pie Day guests and community safe and for offering first aid services.
- B.A.C.K. for hosting the pie-baking contest and auction.
- All extra volunteers who came out for the day of the event to help.
Pie Day would not be possible without the many hands and hearts that make it happen! Thank you again for making the 30th annual Braham Pie Day a huge success.
For more info and pictures please go to pieday.com or check us out on Facebook.
Executive Director, Braham Pie Day